Friday, February 12, 2010

Gross Story--Don't Read

Warning. This is a gross, but true story. Seriously, I'm warning you NOT to read it. It's so gross, I can't even include a pic that would go with it, but I'm writing the story because I really couldn't believe this person shared it with me. Here it goes:

I was busy working--several coworkers had come up to me asking where our support staff were. I looked around and none were to be found. Somehow, they are never around when you really need them. All of a sudden, one of them popped up and asked if I had seen one of the other support staff. (I think it is a game they play with each other--try not to do more work than your coworkers.) I told her no and asked what she needed. Then, out of the blue, the one in question showed up.
I asked, "Where were you?"
"In the bathroom," she replied.
I countered, "For 45 minutes?!"
She laughed and answered, "YES! I pooped on myself."
I tried not to react, but I think my eyeballs about popped out of my head.
She continued, "Yeah, I thought it was just gas, and I let it go and pooped all down my leg. I had to wash everything. Good thing I always bring an extra pair of clothes here."
I just stood there and calmly said, "I. cannot. believe. you just said that out loud."
She closed with, "I told you I'm not shy about things." Then, she turned and strutted away laughing.

Moral of the story, always have an extra pair of clothes with you. You never know, although it feels like it, that next one just might not be air...

...I'm also thinking I need to come up with a code name for this person. That would make it easier to tell these stories. This is her second appearance in my blog and I'm sure it's not the last.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

how about the nickname splat... it rhymes. that's pretty bad... the incident. i did notice there was no help in the gym for quite a while this pm. i think maybe i'd enjoy a job where i could disappear for about an hour.

Keemster said...

...well, now you know why one of them was missing :)