Monday, March 9, 2009

TOS

TOS, been thinking about you this evening. Wish I could reach through this computer screen and give you a great big hug. I know I say it in a joking manner, but I do appreciate you. I admire you, and I am glad that you are my friend. Or at least I hope we are friends :) 

You are very encouraging and supportive. I have learned so much from you. 

I think  you're right that we just need to go away to a place far from everything. Relax. You can take your H2O colors, books, and whatever. Me, I'll take my snacks, music, and more snacks. (Because we all know from my last entry that books would only take up space in my suitcase.)

I've chosen several places to go...

"Sometimes it seems your ever-increasing list of things to do can leave you feeling totally undone."
 - Susan Mitchell and Catherine Christie, I'd Kill for a Cookie
(Lugano, Switzerland)

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking." 
- Earl Wilson
( Windward Side - Oahu, Hawaii)

"Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer. Go some distance away because then the work appears smaller and more of it can be taken in at a glance and a lack of harmony and  proportion is more readily seen." 
-Leonardo Da Vinci
(Vinci, Italy)

...I'm ready when you are!

No comments: