Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rainy Day

When I left work today, the weather was beautiful. I went home and then got a good run in. Exciting. Lately, I haven't been too happy with the effort I've been putting into exercising because the weather has been not so great. I can't wait until spring. Then, I'll probably really complain about the rain, but at least it's easier to exercise in the rain, than on the snow/ice.

Right now, it is raining. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain. Sometimes I like rain, but right now I'm not in the mood for it. Actually, my favorite is when I have to work on the weekend and it is raining. That way, I know that nobody is outside having fun while I'm working.

In the photograph below, I was looking out the window at Dulcisinfundo ristorante. We ducked into it during a rainstorm and ate lunch, hoping the rain would pass. The food was pretty good. If you ever are in S. Gimignano Siena and want to eat at a nice little restaurant, the address is 21, Vicolo Degli Innocenti 53037 S.Gimignano Siena


"Into each life some rain must fall, some days must be dark and dreary." 
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 


I can hear the rain falling as I type this. I have the urge to go grab a sponge, some soap, and a bucket and go wash my car...

By the way, the rain did stop by the end of our meal.





No comments: