Sunday, February 22, 2009

what to do?

Today my role was that of coffeehouse friend. This is a role that gives me much pleasure, I might add. 

Yes, you did have my attention 100 percent this afternoon. Here is my response...

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If  you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." - Author Unknown

Photo: Coffee on my birthday - Venice, Italy 2008

2 comments:

auntieB said...

You are a good coffeehouse friend... and a good quote picker outer!!! Thanks for making me feel good about myself and encouraging me to spend time with others that do the same.

Keemster said...

Yeah, hope I had 100% of your attention.