Saturday, January 10, 2009

Look in the Sky!

Tonight I was driving home from a lovely evening with a good friend of mine. I looked up and saw how beautiful the moon looked. And then I saw clouds. And then I saw the moon. This went on for a while. I pulled over in my car and got out my little point and shoot and this is what I shot...



All of a sudden I see a floodlight sweeping around. I'll be darned if the cop didn't stop to see what I was doing!

...So after the cop stop, I saw what looked to be a couple penguins who must have gone to happy hour tonight. The penguins were falling over, and good old Frosty in the background had fallen and popped his head off! Dang, even the lawn ornaments know how to have more fun that I do!

3 comments:

GoGo said...

That's hilarious! Did the cop look at the moon with you?

I also love that you got pulled over (for lack of a better term) and the penguins and frosty got off scott-free. This all seems very racially motivated and discriminatory.

I think we should riot.

I LOVE your pics!

xoxo,
GoGo

Keemster said...

I'm still jealous of the penguins.

I think when the police in Italy stopped us, it was profiling fo sho!

auntieB said...

awesome pics. hilarious story. the lawn ornaments were cooler than me last night too!
~R.