Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Byodo-In


Accompanying today's photograph I'm sending a thank you for one of my gangsta friends who surprised me by making dinner for me and my family last night. The kitchen is out of commission because of a total rehab job and I've been getting sick and tired of trying to creatively make healthy meals. RKS, the food was delicious and extremely appreciated.

Thank you so much...my for realio friend...

Remember the building in the photograph? I shot it when we went to Hawaii. It's the Byodo-In Buddhist temple located in the Valley of the Temples on Oahu, Hawaii. It is a replica of the original 900 year old Byodo-In temple located in Uji, Japan.

3 comments:

auntieB said...

I'm in shock. Thank you. You made me so happy. I'm so excited it's for realio yo, RKS.

Keemster said...

Coolio :)

Jeremyinc said...

Hey thanks for following my blog, I aim to entertain! That is definitely a cool building, lucky you! Got to go to Hawaii!