Monday, January 5, 2009

The F word


Today's photograph/post is for a very dear friend (and you know who you are). Your performance tonight was wonderful and you looked beautiful as always. You truly are an amazing and talented person and I am honored to be able to call you friend. You rock. Smile...

xoxo,
me

Regarding the photograph, it was shot the day before my birthday in 2008 at Cascine Rossi (a family member's country home) in Casale Monferrato, Italy...after which the local police stopped us--I think he thought we were casing the joint.

1 comment:

GoGo said...

You make me feel amazing and talented--and believe me, the honor is all mine. Thank you for being my dearest friend; who ever would have guessed how we'd end up?

I love surprise endings.

And, I love your photographs--you see the world the way I wish I could.

xoxo,
me