Friday, January 15, 2010

Horoscope

Gemini (May 21-June 20)
★★★★★When you sweep away the layers and layers of issues, clearly someone really does care. You might ask yourself if it is worth all the ups and downs to live in this bond.
Tonight: Say "yes" to living.

Gemini
It's a funny day--everything is wrapped up in layers of confusion early on, but you reach an epiphany or two this afternoon that sets it all in order and points you in a new direction.

Gemini
Your unique take on events makes people laugh. A wicked sense of humor is extremely sexy -- and you'll find that someone very intriguing has noticed yours. You're hilarious without even trying.

Gemini Work Horoscope
A reorg or simple rearrangement will have unintended consequences and might result in a radically different work arrangement for you. Try to make the best of it if you're faced with this situation -- it will get better over time.

Horoscopes...what to believe, what to believe. Often fun to read, sometimes they bring some clarity to the bittersweet truth of life...or do we just read something into them that truly does not exist? They are often quite generic, but sometimes hit on the edge of something we might be experiencing.

If I squinted a bit, I could tell you that I can identify with each horoscope that I have posted above. For example, the work horoscope -- yes, a reorg has occurred, last month and we're still in the midst of chaos, but I'm hoping over time it will get better.

For the most part, I just read them for the pure entertainment aspect.

BTW, I do say "yes" to living. Regardless of whatever is going on around me, I'm beginning to be comfortable with uncertainty. Life is good.

"So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good."
~Hellen Keller

No comments: