Friday, January 29, 2010

Infection Control

I suddenly feel the urge to clean something...

...Fun with CaviWipes. YAY!!! Choice of champions. The one and only. Ain't no germ gonna get by this sucker. Whaddya say, hmm? Wait. I really should have posted a pic of--DispatchWipes. Now, those are the bomb. They'll def kill what ails ya. Yeah, you can also make fun designs on your clothing with those if you don't watch out. Aw crap. Wish I had a pic of those instead...

*sigh* great googly-moogly...would somebody go feed my fish?

"Few tasks are more like the torture of Sisyphus than housework, with its endless repetition: the clean becomes soiled, the soiled is made clean, over and over, day after day."
~Simone de Beauvoir

...nuff said.

This entry dedicated to those that clean with a vengeance--nah, really dedicated to those who bitch and moan that they get watched by the clean police. Heh-heh. Go wash yer hands.

2 comments:

auntieB said...

ahhhh, the beauty of the cavi... But I sure do prefer those over the damn off brand ones. It's pretty sad that you get slightly excited inside when you see the true cavi is back in action.

I'm sick of washing my hands....

Keemster said...

Don't wash your hands. Fake it. I do.