Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TMI

Okay, so here's a funny comment/conversation for which I don't have an appropriate picture. I'm working the other day, when a coworker comes up to me. She says to me, "Hey--you know I got to work early this morning at 6:00. I went to use the bathroom, and fell asleep on the toilet. I woke up 45 minutes later! I had even gone to the bathroom and all. I think I need to talk to my doctor about sleep apnea." Mind you, the only interaction we have is in the work environment and she doesn't even work in my office.

Okay, so I thought it was only okay to talk about bathroom things with people after you had gone on vacation with them and shared a room in a hotel. You know, there isn't a lot you can hide from someone once you sleep in the same room. I was a bit shocked by this random interaction at work and all I could do was laugh. What's up with the TMI these days?